Saturday, April 12, 2014

CoffeeCon Chicago 2014: Manual Coffeemaker No. 1

One of the great things about CoffeeCon is learning about new brewing methods, and the entrepreneurs in the coffee world. Craighton Berman is working on Manual Coffeemaker No.1


Berman describes this inventive system as "designed to elevate the ritual of making coffee by hand." He is on Kickstarter, and hoping to raise $100,000 for this project.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/390812913/manual-coffeemaker-no1?ref=live

I've spent some time with him today, and watched him as he describes his plans. Berman is passionate about making a great coffee brewing device, and really getting it into the hands of the public. Take at look at his Kickstarter page, and feel free to donate. 6 days left towards his goal.

Charlie

1 comment:

  1. I feel you Charlie! I am not a coffee expert; I’m just enjoying its aroma and bittersweet taste. I spent some of my free day in experimenting new taste of coffee in my Briel Espresso Machine. Coffee making tutorials made my coffee making experiment easier!

    ReplyDelete