Monday, May 6, 2013

Coffees to Review

When you come back from an event like CoffeeCON, you have a lot of coffees to review. For the record, I drank a lot of coffee that day. Of course, all of it was in little Dixie cups, and as the day wore on, I didn't drink them all. I would take some sips so I could experience them, and then tossed them. 

At home, I can make the coffee how I like it, and give you more of an assessment.

The coffees I will be reviewing over the next few days and weeks come from:

River City Roasters
JJ Coffee Roasters
Dark Matter Coffee
Metropolis
Oren's Daily Roast
The Dude with the Grill Roaster(the odd home roaster who wants a webcam inside the grill)
Three different processes from a farmer who came up from Honduras(he really worked the media center). 

For those new to my reviews, you will see an odd reference to Cher. One of the criteria I have for coffee, is how hard does it slap you in the face. Is it a love tap, or is it Cher slapping the heck out of Nicholas Cage in "Moonstruck". Just wanted to prepare newer readers.

Time to get to work.

Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment