Friday, March 28, 2014

Selfie Your Way to CoffeeCon 2014


A few weeks ago, Ellen DeGeneres made Twitter history with the most GLAM selfie ever. You know the one; it had Meryl Streep, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, Ellen, and countless more. Selifies are the thing these days. Lord knows I stay with the times, so here's the deal...

Selfie Contest Time!!!!!

I have a pair of tickets to CoffeeCon 2014 in Chicago on April 12. I would LOVE to give a pair away. I'm going to make you work for it though. All you have to do is send me a selfie with you and coffee. Clearly it doesn't have to look like what you see here. In fact, I'll burn this photo at some point. I'm looking for something which involves you, coffee, and a bit of humor. Put your thinking caps on. When you have the selfie ready to send, email it to me at javarunner1962@yahoo.com. A blue ribbon panel of judges(me, Mark, our dog) will review all the photos. You have until Thursday, April 3, at 11:59pm to send those in. I will post all entries on the blog. Decisions of the "judges" is final. Winners will be notified by email.

Start posing, and may the best coffee lover win!

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment