Thursday, January 8, 2015

New England Coffee Hunt

Evidently I have now tried Rhode Island's two coffee roasters. There is still much of New England for me to try. Barrington Coffee has been recommended to me, though they have a coffee which costs $180 a lb. I think I'll try one of their cheaper alternatives. Other than that.....I'm on a hunt.

What I'm finding is coffee houses who sell coffee from various roasters. That's fine, and I'm happy to try those. I really want to focus on coffee roasted here in the region, and unique to the region. In Indianapolis, I was spoiled with some pretty incredible coffee roasters. So the adventure begins in earnest.

For readers who are in the New England area, please let me know what your drink, or any suggestions you may have. Greatly appreciated.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment