Friday, January 4, 2013

The Journey Begins.....

Welcome to my new blog. Some of you will know me from "Running With Coffee" others are just discovering this blog. Either way, welcome.

Coffee is a staple of life for many of us. For some, it's the way to start the day.  For other people, it's how we get through the day. Still for more, coffee is just simply a part of life. Wherever you are on this journey, I am happy to have you join me.

My love of coffee started, as it does for most, in college. Back then, it was fuel to keep a student studying. I learned early on what I like in coffee, and what I don't like. I have learned a good deal about coffee that I will share over time.

In this blog, I will talk about coffee history, varieties of coffee, how to brew, how not to brew, and anything that is coffee related. I will in some cases be reinventing the coffee wheel, so forgive me.

I want people to comment, ask questions, etc. Don't be shy.

So for now....pour a cup of coffee, and let's start our journey.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment