Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

This has little to do with coffee, except it's Jerry Seinfeld driving famous comedians in his cars to go get coffee and talk. The third season of this web series is premiering this week. I had not head of this show, until I read a blurb about it yesterday.  This is a funny show.


http://www.crackle.com/c/comedians-in-cars-getting-coffee?mid=2491279&plid=2122323

Now I have some catching up to do in this series, but I was laughing out loud as Seinfeld talked with comedy greats like Carl Reiner, Mel Brooks and Don Rickles. For those of a younger generation, they are comic geniuses, and there will never be anyone like them again.

I love the fact Seinfeld is doing this series. Sure, they drink coffee, but who cares, he is asking these funny people questions you and I might ask. He is the fan for us.

Take a look at this funny series....and sip some coffee while doing so.

Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment