Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Countdown to CoffeeCON 2013 - Coffee Moment Contest Winners

Hello everyone....

My apologies for not posting in a while. Work(gotta work you know) got in the way. All is good, and I am so excited to begin the countdown to CoffeeCON 2013. As you know I had a contest asking people to tell me about their favorite coffee moments. CoffeeCON has generously offered tickets to this years events to the winners. 

I am pleased to announce the winners of my contest.



Venus B - 

My favorite coffee moment is when we get the office stockpile in at work. I'm like a babe opening a gift on Christmas morn.




Cheryl G - 

My favorite coffee moment! When I was a kid I would wake each morning to the aroma of fresh coffee being brewed. Could not have any, but I dreamed for the day to come. Finally at age 13 I was given my first cup. Have been in heaven ever since. 



Congratulations to these ladies. CoffeeCon will be emailing their tickets to them.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment