Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blogging CoffeeCon2013

My fellow coffee drinkers, as you know I am attending CoffeeCon 2013 in May. This day long university of coffee lectures, labs, demonstrations, and samplings is a rarity for the general public. Normally coffee gatherings are for those in the industry. I believe this is the only one for coffee lovers like you and me.

CoffeeCon has invited me to be one the bloggers to cover the event, and I am honored to do it. I will be able to report on the events of the day. I will have access to the presenters and will interview them. All of this will be reported on this blog, and I will guest blog on CoffeeCon's website.

Keep your eyes open, as I will be giving away tickets to CoffeeCon. Details will follow.

I am thrilled to do this, and am looking forward to the day. You can check out the other bloggers who will also be there - http://www.coffee-con.com/bloggers/

If you aren't able to attend, I encourage you to look at the schedule of classes and speakers on the CoffeeCon website, and if there is a question you want me to ask, let me know, and I will ask it.

http://www.coffee-con.com

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment